As you can see it’s a little rough. Before I started painting, my husband glued down some of the peeling veneer.
I mixed four different paint colors to come up with this shade of blue…hope they don’t ask for another piece to match, I’ll be in trouble! Haha
After distressing, you would never know the issues it previously had. Another one saved from the junk pile! Yeah!!!
This unique frame was red until yesterday. I’ve had it on my to-do list and decided it was time for it’s makeover. I removed eight tiny screws to remove the metal legs, painted white and two shades of blue then sanded. Here’s a before photo from when it sat up in the loft of our cabin.